Tuesday 13 February 2007

Nearly there

Well, nothing has been delivered from Demon, as I have come to expect. It amuses me how companies have this "ignore it and it'll go away" mentality. Can you imagine doing that in real life? Exactly. I wonder if it's because no one really cares and therefore there is no motivation to sort the problem out?

The ironic thing about the Small Claims Court is that nowadays you can file your case on line, whereas a few years ago I had to go up to the local County Court and fill in all the paperwork. So in effect I am stabbing them with their own knife, metaphorically, however, you can only use the knife between 10pm and 9am. At 9am, the knife is taken off you and the blade is made dull and useless until 10pm when it is resharpened.

I will probably do the paperwork on Thursday night. After that it takes a few days for the summons to be served. Once that is done they are given the chance to tell their side of the story or make an offer before the hearing.

I have been receiving a lot of feedback from people with lots of suggestions and ideas about this blog. They have given me a number of different perspectives on this case. I will try and share some of them with you in the days between issuing the summons and the reply.


Countdown to Proceedings - 1 day

No comments: